Governance, Risk and Compliance
Leveraging Our Experience for Your Organisation
We have designed and implemented governance models inclusive of risk management across a broad spectrum of organisations, from the National Australia Bank within the Data Services team, MLC Life Insurance Risk Management register and management process as part of the divestment from the National Australia Bank, Pitcher Partners – for their operational and project delivery, AGL Energy – for their ITS Services, Yarra Valley Water – for the Future Services team. Each of these frameworks were based on ISO standards however were implemented slightly different as each organisation had different escalations and workflows based upon their risk appetite, reporting needs and maturity of personnel.
- Assessing, formulating & enhancing operational risk frameworks including risk appetite statements, compliance with industry-specific risk management regulations, conducting risk workshops with executives and board members, implementing risk management frameworks.
- Implementing software solutions for Enterprise Risk Management including controls testing and reporting tailored to industry regulations.
BUSINESS CONTINUITY & CRISIS MANAGEMENT
- Establishing & Enhancing Business framework including Strategy, Policies, Procedures & Processes
- Cyber Crisis Preparedness
- Formulating & enhancing cyber security & policy frameworks including strategy, policies, procedures & processes
- Current state Assessment
- Defining Future State Vision
- Building Cyber Security Maturity Roadmap
- Implementation and Continuous Review
CYBERSECURITY COMPLIANCE ASSESSMENT
- Comprehensive Assessment against international, regulatory & internal Cybersecurity standards
Supply Chain Resilience and Risk Management
- Establishing Supply Chain Resiliency and Risk Management framework
- Defining KRIs and continuous monitoring
Why work with Accuteque
At Accuteque, we are dedicated to making a difference in the Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) space, with a strong focus on helping Australian businesses, including financial institutions, SMEs, not-for-profits, and government organisations. Our strong commitment to building relationships, listening to our clients, and taking a holistic approach sets us apart from the competition. With decades of collective experience in managing risk, implementing risk frameworks, and risk management solutions, we bring practical, hands-on expertise to help your organisation incorporate risk into its daily operations and culture.
Our industry domain expertise enables us to assist organisations in complying with industry regulations such as the APRA CPS234 and the upcoming CPS230 for financial organisations. Through our strategic partnership with SecurEyes, an ISO 27001:2013 & ISO 9001:2015 certified specialist cybersecurity firm, we provide comprehensive cybersecurity solutions tailored to businesses in Australia and New Zealand. Together, we offer an extensive range of GRC services, including Enterprise Risk, Cybersecurity Risk, Supply Chain Resilience, and Risk Management.
Choose Accuteque to be your trusted GRC advisor, and benefit from our unique combination of industry expertise, strategic partnerships, and client-centric approach. We’re here to make a difference for you and your organisation.
Our Team and Approach
We are a community of highly skilled, highly motivated practitioner leaders. The Accuteque team are active within professional networks, committed to ongoing learning, and focused on delivering excellence in GRC and cybersecurity services. We have a proven track record of success in the finance sector, as well as organisations such as Swinburne University, Council of Intellectual Disability, AGL Energy, CBUS, NDIS, and the Department of Defence. Our partner, SecureEyes, has extensive experience providing cybersecurity consulting services to banks and insurance firms within India, the Middle East, and the USA. SecureEyes’ Cybersecurity software solutions have won international awards and recognition in the banking industry.
Our people-centric approach ensures that we engage and communicate effectively with those involved in and impacted by change from the early stages of a project, fostering acceptance and adoption in the long run. We prioritize transparency, visibility, and collaboration in our work, empowering our team to innovate and achieve outstanding results for our clients.
We believe that the value that we will bring to the team is a wealth of hands-on Corporate Risk Management experience along with a practical approach and guide to how an organisation can introduce risk into the everyday operating model and culture of an organisation.