Employee Value Proposition
Accuteque has always strived to provide our team with a work environment that promotes growth, flexibility and positive wellbeing. Our Value Proposition articulates the value our company can offer our team both tangibly and intrinsically. For the employee, it answers the question, “What’s in it for me?” and for the employer, it serves to attract new talent aligned with company goals and values while retaining current talent.
Our Value Proposition ‘Current State’ Framework was launched on the 7th of December 2018 and continues to improve as we test and learn from the feedback received from our team.
Accuteque’s Value Proposition Framework includes 5 key areas of: People and Culture, Remuneration and Benefits, Diversity and Inclusion, Health and Wellbeing and Learning and Development to ensure our team had a positive working experience throughout their time at Accuteque.
See below for current initiatives supporting each area.
People and Culture
- Events. e.g. Fly in Friday, Annual Christmas Party, CEO Open Door
- Recognition at Fly in Friday, Founders Award
- Dress for your day
Remuneration and Benefits
- Birthday Leave
- Referral Incentives
- Incentive Scheme
- Business Incentives
Diversity and Inclusion
- Flexible Working
- Diversity Policy
- Activity Based Working
- Cultural Sensitivity
- Celebration / Acknowledgement of our workforce diversity
Health and Wellbeing
- Physical Health (e.g. fitness, nutrition) such as corporate games participation
- Mental Health such as R U OK? Day
- Employee Assistance Program
- Philanthropy (e.g. charity event attendance, fundraising)
Learning & Development
- Brown Bags
- Training and development
- Industry Conference / Event Attendance
- Open Forums
- High Performing Contractors may be nominated for participation in training and development opportunities