Interested in a career with us?
Quality Assurance - Test Engineers
Integration Test Analyst - Contract Role - JDT2022-03
Become part of a high functioning team where you will be supported and nurtured to grow your skills and experience.
We are currently seeking an IntegrationTest Analysts for multiple roles to uplift our consulting capability in our Melbourne practice.
Your engagements will include:
- Integration Testing using API’s and on the Mulesoft platform.
- Working with Developers in a squad where you will be part of the delivery of digital transformation for our clients
- Working within the Test Practice to uplift the capability and skills of those around you
- Work with people who want to make a difference
In order to succeed in this role, you must possess:
- 3 years or more experience in Integration Testing, using APIs (Postman)
- Commercial experience in full lifecycle testing – business process testing
- Analytical skills
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into technical testing solutions.
- High level communication skills demonstrating an ability to communicate at the technical, business and personal levels.
- Experience in development of test plans, test requirements and test cases
- Experience in the analysis, classification and tracking/reporting of defects
- Experience with using Salesforce and JIRA
- Insurance knowledge is desirable
- 7 month contract with possible extension, starting May 2022
- Focus on knowledge sharing and learning
- Flexible/hybrid working arrangements
- Must hold permanent residency or citizenship only need apply
Send us your CV