Interested in a career with us?
The skill sets that we most often look for are outlined below. We will promote opportunities in this space as and when they arise.
Are you an expert in Agile, SAFe & new ways of working. Is your passion and drive to help others become agile & have an agile mindset? Then we would love to hear from you!
Organisational change management is what we do. Working alongside our clients to build efficient and optimised organisation. Whether it be organisational or digital transformation, we look for specialists who can give our clients confidence that their change is in safe hands.
Quality Assurance - Test Engineers
Ensuring that solutions are fit for use and delivered with a ‘Quality’ focus is what we do and have been since 2003. When we look for testers, we look for ‘T’ shaped people who can deliver not only a testing service but an overall Quality service. Whether you have an Engineering bent (Automation or Non-Functional Testing) or a Business bent (Business Process Re-engineering), as long as you have the right mindset, agile in how you work and have ‘Quality’ as a key focused, then Accuteque could be your next move.
Supporting the day to day running of Accuteque is critical to our success, supporting both our customers and our team members. Do you have what it takes to help run an efficient and effective business? Are you a team player?
Agile Coach Ref JDA2011-03
We are looking for an Agile Coach to joining us in an engagement with an upcoming government department starting in early 2021.
If you have current agile coaching experience, have worked in a variety of industries and have delivered training then this job may be the right one for you. We are looking for agile coaches that are genuinely interested in making a difference for our client and to help them improve their current practices.
Please send us a copy of your CV on the form below with reference JDA2011-03
Senior Test Analysts (x2) - JDT2106-01
We have an opportunity for two Senior Test Analysts who are looking to contribute to a fast paced project team. Working closely with the Business and as part of a Scrum team you will be responsble for ensuring that the solution is fit for purpose and is a high quality solution when released into production. This team are helping to make a difference and transform the business in the delivery of a Digital Transformation.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Translate Functional Requirements and Business Requirements Specification into Test cases
- Perform all test management activities
- Perform all aspects of test verification activities including system/ integration testing, functional testing, regression testing
- Produce and analyse test reports and results
What you will need to be successful:
- 5 years testing experience in Salesforce applications – preferably Salesforce Services Cloud
- Good working knowledge in Huon
- Experience in test planning, test execution and management of defects and test reports
- Experience in the General Insurance industry
- Solid understanding of customizable features which are built into the Salesforce solution.
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to work as a team to achieve outcomes – results focused
This is a contract role for 6mths with the option to extend for a further 6mths. Starting late June.
If this sounds like you, please send us a copy of your CV using the form below and reference JDT2106-01
Send us your CV